Friday, July 6, 2012

Downloads from God



7-6-12

There is a book you have read called Hind’s Feet in High Places. Remember that story now, as you contemplate what it means to be Mine. I AM working it all to good in order that you may indeed be fully free; I AM bringing forth fruit with patience: the fruit that blooms when someone surrenders to My power. Where I have begin a work, child, I bring it to completion. This is not cheap grace, for it cost Me dearly. Instead, you may call it “walking in faith" -- or learning to. Let Me bring you to the calm, still waters, even after you sink the next time -- time and time again. It is My joy that you receive My blessed assurance so gratefully and gladly. Share it, for it is good news.

Painting entitled Beside the Still Waters by Claudia Wood Rahm of www.cwrcolorunchained.blogspot.com


No comments:

Post a Comment