Thursday, July 5, 2012

Downloads from God



7-5-12

Do you see, child, it’s just as applicable to you. Do not focus on what is broken or lost or not yet evident; focus instead on Me, for I AM, and if you will let Me, I will light the Way. It will help you to remember, child, that the yearning for Me is between each human heart and Mine. I AM able to walk right in and let the Doubter see and touch and hear Me. I AM able to appear, even to someone who is blind, deceived, intellectual, logical, practical, rebellious, stoic, self-sufficient -- to anyone! You know this first-hand, for you were like these and more. You know I AM the Light all human hearts are wired to find. Entrust all into My Care. It is my work: I will be found.

Painting by Veronica Benning, whose work can be seen on her Facebook page.


No comments:

Post a Comment