Sunday, May 27, 2012

Downloads from God



5-27-12

My Spirit is upon them because I have anointed and qualified them to preach the True Gospel of good tidings to the meek, the poor, and the afflicted. I am sending them to bind up and heal the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives and the opening of the prisons and of the eyes to those who are bound! They shall proclaim that this is My acceptable year and the day of My vengeance! They shall to comfort all who mourn and grant consolation and joy, giving them beauty instead of ashes, the oil of joy instead of mourning, and the garment of praise instead of a heavy, burdening blanket of regret and despair. In My name, they shall proclaim there is JOY in the MOURNING and I will be glorified and made plain for all to see who will see.

Painting by Veronica Benning, whose work can be seen on her Facebook page.


No comments:

Post a Comment