Saturday, May 26, 2012

Downloads from God



5-26-12

My thoughts are not your thoughts; neither are your ways My ways.  For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are My ways higher than your ways and My thoughts higher than your thoughts. For as the rain and snow come down from the heavens, and return not there again, but water the earth and make it bring forth and sprout that it may give seed to the sower and bread to the eater, so shall My Word be that which goes forth out of My mouth: it shall not return to Me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please and purpose, and it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it. Know this, My child, these beloveds shall go out with truth and joy and be led forth with peace; the mountains and the hills shall break forth before them into singing, and all the trees of the fields shall clap their hands! Instead of the thorn shall come up the cypress tree, and instead of the briar shall come up the myrtle, and all of this shall be a witness and an everlasting memorial to Jesus, the Christ.

Painting by Veronica Benning, whose work can be seen on Facebook.


No comments:

Post a Comment