Friday, May 25, 2012

Downloads from God





5-25-12

This is My Word to you, child. I AM saying to this lost lamb and the others for whom you pray who are not yet under My Good Shepherding: “This is My covenant, My league with you: My Spirit, Who is upon you, shall not depart from you. I AM good, and My tender mercies are all over you.” 

I AM the LORD, and I tell you that these stubborn ones are no different than you were once. You saw and have seen the heavens open; you were made righteous by My Blood -- even you! If I could reach you, who was running away from Me as fast and as far as you could run, why do you doubt that I can bring the others safely Home?

I tell you that they are being made righteous by My Blood! They will love My instruction, correction, and  knowledge and that My light is arising in them even now. Behold, for you shall see My glory shining in and through all of them. They will lift up their eyes round about and see; they shall be radiant, and their hearts shall thrill and tremble with joy, even in the midst of tremendous trouble and trial.


This painting is entitled Praise in the Storm by artist Claudia Wood Rahm, who is having another exhibition, this one in Winsted, Connecticut, at Whiting Mills, starting on June 1st. For information about Whiting Mills or the Open Studio Exhibition, call 860 738-2240.

No comments:

Post a Comment