Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Downloads from God


3-20-12

Dear daughter of Mine, who stresses over the minutest things, please, think of that young mother you saw yesterday, a picture of someone who has literally run out of "fuel." Even the fumes have dissipated into thin air. She has nothing left.

Thank you for recognizing her plight as a plea from Me. I AM yearning to offer Life -- I hold it before her. Pray that she will taste and see that I AM good, that I AM God, that I AM all she needs.
 
Speak life! You may never see her again, but she is just like you were once. Therefore, with compassion and understanding, carry her to Me in prayer, which is the safest vehicle on earth. Leave her at My feet. You have done well, daughter. Go forth even now with glad thanksgivings!

Painting entitled Relationship (#3 in a series of four by that title) by Claudia Wood Rahm. Google her as "cwr color unchained" or visit her website at cwrcolorunchained.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment