Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Somebody's Else's Download


3-21-12

See, oh child, see. I have brought some phrases to your attention: castles of self, toys of dust -- simple reminders of man’s true condition and how easily people can waste their lives in petty pursuits. You, My child, have seen that self-originated intentions are works of straw and that you need to stick close to Me, counting your own power as nothing. Be enslaved to Me, which is not a position that is demeaning or degrading in any way. It is the position of My beloved child, protected by My blood and led by My Spirit. Look up and behold, oh child. And see. You are Mine, and I AM yours -- both now and for all eternity.

This download is based on Reading #9: The God-Blinded Soul from a book called Royal Insignia by Edwin and Lillian Harvey.


Painting entitled Relationship (#4 in a series of four) by Claudia Wood Rahm. Google her as "cwr color unchained" or visit her website at
cwrcolorunchained.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment