Monday, March 19, 2012

Downloads form God


3-19-12

It may feel futile or even superstitious, Mu child, but it is not, so persevere in these prayers, praying fervently and out loud as one made righteous by My Blood. The fervent prayers of a righteous person availeth much, and there is power in speaking My Truth into the atmosphere. My eyes roam back and forth over all the earth looking for where My Word is spoken in faith, believing. I created the world by speaking everything that is in it. Therefore, speak Scripture, prayerfully and out loud -- and with your eyes wide open. Watch as you wait, and, as you wait, persevere in even now, as My answers from heaven are YES -- in many forms, in many ways, and in My Perfect Timing. Faint not, falter not, fear not. This work is not futile; it is the partnership for which I created you -- a holy union with Me to bring forth My Fruit with patience.


Painting entitled Relationship (#2 in a series of four by this title) by Claudia Wood Rahm.
Google her as "cwr color unchained" or visit her website at
cwrcolorunchained.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment