Sunday, March 18, 2012

Downloads from God


3-18-12

Favor from on high is My being with you in and through all circumstances, child. Fear not, for I AM with you. You are not alone. And the prayers of your heart are Mine, and with My Will they do align. Pray with a faith that EXPECTS miracles in the midst of madness. Pray with hope in things not yet seen, for you know My Word, and you know I AM trustworthy to keep it. Thank Me, even now, for the deliverances that are coming forth. Thanking Me in advance is a prayer of faith, believing. Pray in faith, believing. Thank Me now, for the answer in heaven is YES. It is yours to discern that heavenly YES and to reply, even now, your great AMEN.

Painting entitled Relationship (#1 in a series of four paintings of this title) by Claudia Wood Rahm. Google her as "cwr color unchained" or visit her website at cwrcolorunchained.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment