Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Downloads from God


3-14-12

Caleb and Joshua, though outvoted, were delivered from death before they did enter Canaan, the land promised to Israel as their inheritance; only two people out of more than 670,000. Child, I have told you that “few” means few. See that youi hear and heed My voice in every matter; see that you heed and follow, that you not only hear but also do My will. My wats are always the best ways -- even if sometimes you wonder if it could really be Me. You know My voice. Remember that. Remember that you know that you know….

To My children, adopted through the shed blood of Mt Son, Jesus the Christ, I say fear not, no matter what happens here one earth. Only seek My face, listen for My voice, and follow. I will bring you out, delivered from all your fears, saved from all your troubles. Even in trials, you will flourish like foliage. My children are vessels of My mercy.

Based on Numbers 25 1-26:65; Psalms 34:1-7; Proverbs 11:28; Mark 13:21-37.

Painting entitled Plant Your Word Down Deep by Claudia Wood Rahm.
Google her as "cwr color unchained" or visit her website at
cwrcolorunchained.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment