Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Downloads from God



3-13-12

Balaam saw with eyes wide open and spoke My words that blessed is he who blesses Israel and cursed is he who curses Israel (Numbers 24:9B). His utterance was displeasing to Balak, but Balaam replied he could not go beyond My words to be good or bad of his own will. He said, “What the LORD says I must speak.”

Therefore I AM the LORD of him whose eyes are opened, who falls down with his eyes wide open, because he sees My vision. Blessed is he who blesses Israel, and cursed is he who curses Israel.

Based on Numbers 24:1-15; Psalm 33:18-22; Proverbs 11:27; and Mark 13:1-20.

Painting entitled It's Raining by Claudia Wood Rahm.
Google her as "cwr color unchained" or visit her website at
cwrcolorunchained.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment