Monday, March 12, 2012

Somebody Else's Download



3-12-12

Listening is hard for you because you have always had many thoughts of your own. Or so you supposed, not knowing how to discern those that came from Me. Each day you come to Me with much doubt and inner restraint. It is as though you come with your ears stuffed with cotton, and only slowly take it away that you might begin to hear Me. I have told you that I AM not reluctant to speak to you. It is your reluctance to hear that causes the long delay. Notice that when the “cotton is out,” My words come through without delay.

My son, you are still in doubt of My love and care for you. You are still in the “slave” position -- acting in fear and hiding. I invite you home, My child. You have always craved a home -- and I tell you, of a truth, your true home is with Me. Nothing else will satisfy that inner yearning. Come home, and quickly accept My divine, fatherly care. Live as a son and not as a slave!


This excerpt comes from a tiny volume called Echoes of Eternity -- Listening to the Father published by Hal M. Helms through Paraclete Press in Orleans, Massachusetts.

Painting entitled Glimpse by Claudia Wood Rahm.
Google her as "cwr color unchained" or visit her website at
cwrcolorunchained.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment