Sunday, January 8, 2012

Downloads from God



1-8-12

Daughter, it is true that I reveal secrets, that I AM in the secret place, that I see in secret. I AM pleased that you have made a room, a place where you can come in secret, and pray in secret, and listen for My guidance. I AM eager to speak into your life, and I rejoice when My children value Me more than silver or gold or anything that this earthly realm can give. It is good to hold the things of the world so lightly that they can flutter away without pulling on your heart. Lock onto Me, Who is your supply, your provision. I AM eternally nourishing; I AM the well that never runs dry. It is good, My daughter, not to settle for less.

Painting entitled Dynamic Balance by Claudia Wood Rahm.
Google her as "cwr color unchained" or visit her website at
cwrcolorunchained.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment