Saturday, January 7, 2012

Downloads from God




1-7-12

The purpose of your life in Me is to draw close, to take the time to meet with Me, to walk more intimately with Me, to obtain My Mind and to identify with Me in thought, heart, and Spirit. Many receive My blessings and know My Word, but I want all who know about Me to really know Me. Once that intimacy exists, you will never be lonely or lack for understanding and compassion. You will exude evidence of a life where I AM completely in control. You will walk with a strong, calm balance, carrying My Love and Light everywhere you go. The goal of life for My children is to be enthusiastic -- that is to say, possessed by Me. I impart to them knowledge that they are safe in Me -- amidst any/all circumstances -- and joyful with a joy that does not depend on the circumstances at all. You have been set free, and you are free indeed. 
  
Painting entitled Beside the Still Waters by Claudia Wood Rahm.
Google her as "cwr color unchained" or visit her website at
cwrcolorunchained.blogspot.com

2 comments:

  1. Yes! Intimacy with Christ requires time. Intentional time....dedicated, devoted time...set aside.... kept for Him. An appointment...an Holy appointment with His Holy Word...the Living Word.Yes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My heart leaps to find such a wonderful comment -- and, finally, a comment, any comment -- but such a one as this? Yayness! Thank You, Lord, and thank you, Claudia, my sister in Christ, so precious in the eyes of the Lord. We are!

    ReplyDelete