Monday, January 9, 2012

Downloads from God



1-9-12

Child, you are free from the entanglements that complicate rather than illuminate Life in Me. Tendrils of this world will only pull you downward, first into worldly ways and ultimately deep into muck and mire. Thank You for following Me out and away from all that and through the narrow gate, and for hearing Me as I say that “few” means few. Let go of counting or measuring results. Few means few.

Blessed are these conversations we have together -- this is the food of your faith. Persevere in the discipline of being My disciple, and when you assemble with the others, share what I have told you. Now is the time for you, My beloveds. You are My loudspeakers on the earth. Let all who have the ears to hear, hear!

Painting entitled Busy Bubble by Claudia Wood Rahm.
Google her as "cwr color unchained" or visit her website at
cwrcolorunchained.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment