Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Love Notes


Based on Obadiah 1-21, Psalm 143:7-12, Proverbs 30:5, Revelation 7:1-7.

Another day of doxology to Him from whom all blessings flow -- all that is good, all the is true, all the is right, all that is honorable, all that is holy. Thank You, LORD, for causing me to hear Your lovingkindess in the morning and for causing me to know the way in  which I should walk. In You I do trust! I lift up my soul and my whole heart and these many prayers for myriad others, beloveds, burdens that I bring and lay down at Your feet, even my enemies.

You are my shield, O God, and I put my trust in You as I thank You for choosing me and so many others to be Your servants, sealed by the Blood of the Lamb as one who belong to You, ones from all nations, tribes, peoples and tongues. We are sealed as Christ's Own, as Your children, as led by Him who shepherds us, leading us to living fountains of waters. We plead the Blood of the Lamb and we thank You for bringing us into His temple. Our Shepherd dwells among us, and we shall neither hunger nor thirst anymore. Forever and ever Yours, O GOD most high, from who all blessings flow!

This photograph is by Joe Sina.







No comments:

Post a Comment