Saturday, December 6, 2014

Check This Out!




Here’s an idea (in case you need one) for Christmas. Above are two daily readers available under my name on Amazon:

Downloads from God
Contemporary Psalms

Lately, I have been packaging them together for people as a ribboned set that looks like this:


If you would like to arrange for a set, please contact me. For $25, I will autograph each copy, tie them in ribbon together as a ribboned set, and will ship it to any address you designate within the continental United States! My email is whitneyread@yahoo.com -- just send your name and address for shipping, and I will send you my address so you can send your check. Kindly specify if you want the copies autographed in any special way.

The 365 daily readings in each volume are based journal entries from over thirty years of what I have come to refer to as Quiet Time. Recently, I discovered in Psalm 110:3 that God has HIs own name for it. He calls it The Womb of the Morning.


No comments:

Post a Comment