Friday, October 3, 2014

The Fall (Pun Intended) of 2008




Through my daily readings back in The Fall of 2008, God was basically saying to me, “I have told you.”  So I started to record in my journals what He told me then, and I am sharing these on my blog under the label The Fall (Pun Intended) of 2008. As always,  honest sharing and civil discourse are most welcome. Here's what came way back in THAT October:

The Lord says we will be amazed when we cross over, when we will finally understand all things, when we will see the ripples that circled outward beyond our knowing from our little pebble lives. 

My child, fellowship will come through conversations in safe places about hard things.  Relationship does come from this! And from it, My people will start working together where I want them to use their time. Encourage people to get into small discussion groups. First, this will get them into interactive fellowship with other believers. Second, it will transform them into effective pray-ers, Godly lifestyles, and ambassadorships under Christ.

What I have discerned since is our Lord calling for true community.  He wants real (is real….Israel).  He wants us to gather as if we were actual blood relatives (because we are).  He wants us to have family meetings. The Lord wants us connected in ways that help us get to know each other, enough to speak the truth in love, laying down our lives for one another.  He wants us to get real with Him and with each other. 

Thanks to Him, I have found my way into a most unimaginably lovely pasture:  HIS!  Replete with His loving care and gracious keeping.  Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, nor have entered into the heart of man the things which God has prepared for those who love Him (1 Corinthians 2:9).  This idea is also referenced in Isaiah 64:4 and Isaiah 65:17.

This photograph is by Kristofer Rowe.

No comments:

Post a Comment