Thursday, October 16, 2014

Love Notes


Based on 1 Thessalonians 3:1-13, Psalm 118:27, and Jeremiah 17:1-18:23.

Be not shaken by these afflictions, for the LORD has worked them all to good, making us to increase and abound in love to one another and to all, even those who hate us and speak lies against us. I know this is true, because I have prayed for those who once dug a pit for my life and hid snares for my feet. The LORD knows they were against me to slay me, yet they were overthrown. He, Himself, has given me Light, and blessed am I -- mightily and sweetly  and forever in God's Mercy and Grace.

Blessed are we who trust in You, O GOD, who hope in You, for we are planted by the fountain of living waters like a tree that spreads out its roots by the river. I will not fear when heat comes, nor will be anxious in the drought! You are our hope, even in the day of doom. We stand before Your glorious high throne in the place of our sanctuary -- in Christ, who has given us Light. You have established our hearts blameless in holiness for You, our GOD and Father, at the coming of our LORD Jesus with all His saints.  Amen.

This photograph is from a Facebook page called Live Life in Color.

No comments:

Post a Comment