Sunday, August 10, 2014

Gathering in Christ




Romans 10:10
For with the heart one believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

The test of a man’s caliber is the “say so.” With the heart one believes… “Heart” means all that is meant by “me.” If I will not confess with my mouth what I believe in my heart, that particular phase of belief will never be mine actually. Assurance of faith is never gained by reserve but only by abandonment…

Morally and spiritually we live, as it were, in sections, and the door from one section to another is by means of words, and until we say the right word, the door will not open. The right word is always based on the killing of the disinclination which belongs to a lower section.

Excerpts from Oswald Chambers
Daily Devotional Bible, Reading 222 (8/10)
From The Place of Help

This photograph is from a Facebook page called Live Life in Color.

No comments:

Post a Comment