Saturday, July 12, 2014

The Fall (Pun Intended) of 2008



ONLY BEGGARS!

Now I see the purpose of God’s coming wrath: He intends to save as many as will come to Him. In order to do this, He must transform many from self-sufficiency into beggars.  Bob Dylan was prophetic when he sang, “A hard rain’s gonna fall.”  But it’s going to be a hard REIGN. 

That’s the way I see our nation now. I pray that God will help us!  Reveal, oh Lord, that there is only one Who brings peace, true peace -- the Peace of Jerusalem. You are The One Who saves any and all who receive Your Passover Gift. You are the One Who Made the Peace by conquering death on the cross. By Your perfect payment, there is blood available to every human portal. When Death comes to anyone who is under Your Blood, Death must pass over that person. Thank You, Lord, for the Passover You made possible, the Passover that is available to all – thanks to You, oh perfect Lamb of God.  In Jesus I do pray.  Amen.

More Scriptures That Are Screaming

Again regarding the two baskets of figs: [As to the bad figs}, I will deliver them to trouble into all the kingdoms of the earth, for their harm; I will send sword, the famine, and the pestilence among them (Jeremiah 24:8-10).  I declare “GOOD FIGS” over all the relativists in my life, those who scoff and mock at ever making a decision regarding truth.

Behold I will send on them the sword, the famine, and the pestilence, and will make them like rotten figs that cannot be eaten, they are so bad (Jeremiah 29:17).

A continual dripping and a contentious woman are alike: whoever tries to restrain her restrains the wind and grasps oil with his right hand (Proverbs 27:15-16).  The arrogant and the proud are like that too – it’s impossible for them to see their need for God.  It’s the self-sufficient and the well defended.  They need to become like beggars.  I did.  I had to see my need for God.  They need to see this, Lord, they do!

Because you have not heard My words, behold I will send against this land, against its inhabitants, and against these nations all around, and will utterly destroy them and make them an astonishment, a hissing, and perpetual desolation (Jeremiah 25:9).  Take this wine cup of fury from My hand and cause all the nations to drink it (Jeremiah 25:15).

This photograph is by Charlie Burnell -- see more on his Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment