Saturday, June 28, 2014

Regarding Counterfeits



Above is a picture of a church. According the the Bible that I read, and also to Vine's Dictionary and specific scriptures I have studied over years, the church is not a building; it’s not an organization; and it’s not a religion! It’s a people birthed by Christ -- period. Therefore I submit this photograph, humbly offering that it is an example of the Church Christ birthed.

This is hard for some to understand. People tend to think I’m isolating, but I am not. We are gathering...gathering in the way the Early Church met. Jesus says, “Where two or three are gathered in My name, there I am in the midst of them.” All I can say is, "TRUE....TRUE,TRUE, TRUE!" And thank You, LORD, for leading us into the glorious simplicity and fullness of life in Your Sonshine.

This photograph was taken by Budd Hayes.

No comments:

Post a Comment