Sunday, April 6, 2014

Grim Fairy Tales


MY PERSONAL DIATRIBE ABOUT THE “PC POLICE”

Political Correctness recently caused the CEO of Mozilla to be removed from office. Why? Because he gave money to a cause that is no longer Politically Correct. Instantly, I recalled someone sayjng, “The job of a citizen is to keep an open mouth” and realized that Political Correctness has been shutting the mouths of many -- including me.

I have now officially overdosed on zipping it. I am no longer afraid of the PC Police, and will do all I can to speak what I believe is civilized and sane, even if it makes other people feel uncomfortable.

Of course everyone who believes anything believes he or she is right. And of course, it is our God-given right to be free -- free to believe whatever we choose to believe, free to live life any way we want, within the law, of course. Of course.

I do not intend to be disrespectful to anyone who disagrees with me. I just want to practice speak truthfully with other people, respecting diversity and truly tolerating another person’s right to speak truthfully with me.


It helps me to have seem Wes Anderson’s latest film, The Grand Budapest Hotel,
in which a handful of characters on Earth attempt to be civiilzed in a basically unciviled world. Hitler happened because a few good men did nothing. Therefore I am going to use every avenue I have to provoke civil discourse and the discussion of hard things. George Orwell said, “In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act. It is! Not because the majority of people are stupid, but because we can’t see!


Like Little Red Riding Hood, we can’t see that the “wolf” has dressed up like Granny. Political Correctness is not Tolerance. It is INtolerance . But we can’t see this. We are HOODWINKED (beheading might some next). The “wolf” has learned how to put blinders over human eyes and earplugs into human ears and self-sufficiency into human minds and hearts.




The “wolf” has learned how easy it is to fool most of the people most of the time:

By changing words. In recent years, the phrase “global warming” has morphed into “climate change.” Why? Because the claim to warming no longer aligns with the facts. In Orwell’s book, 1984, this was called NewSpeak.

By misusing words. Social engineering requires UNfairness in order to achieve “fairness.” But fairness sounds so good -- as “inequality” sounds evil. Until one’s eyes are opened to the facts of history. Collectivism has failed every time it has been attempted.

By re-defining words. Example, the word “marriage” which has meant the union of one man with one woman since the beginning of time. Now it means the union of any two human beings, one to the other. For the moment.

By parsing words. Our President slyly saying, “There was a not a smidgeon of corruption in the IRS” which could mean it was not smidgeon -- it was a MASSIVE amount.

Therefore, I am declaring my personal war on Political Correctness. I am standing against Liberals, who say they love of freedom, yet insist upon rules and regulations to strangle it.



I thought that being “a Liberal” was supposed to mean respecting diversity. Why then the denigration of those who disagree with what iscurrently definition Politically Correct? Such as the CEO of Mozilla.


No comments:

Post a Comment