Friday, April 11, 2014

Gathering in Christ



Joshua 11:6
But the LORD said to Joshua, “Do not be afraid because of them, for tomorrow about this time I will deliver all of them slain before Israel. You shall hamstring their horses and burn their chariots with fire.”

[Jesus Himself] has said, “I will never leave you or forsake you.” So we may boldly say, “The LORD is my helper; I will not fear. What can man do to me?”… Sometimes it is not difficulty that makes me think God will forsake me, but drudgery…we find that God is glorifying Himself here and now, in the present minute. If we have God’s say-so behind us, the most amazing strength comes, and we learn to sing in the ordinary days and ways.

Excerpts from Oswald Chambers
Daily Devotional Bible, Reading 101 (4/11)
From My Utmost for His Highest

This photograph is from a Facebook page called Live Life in Color.

No comments:

Post a Comment