Saturday, January 18, 2014

Contemporary Psalms


1-18-14

...those who know Your name will put their trust in You; for You, LORD, have 
not forsaken those who seek You.
Psalm 9:10

Father God, it is SO encouraging to read Your Word Writ and respond to many verses now, when once I could resonate with barely a single phrase. Thank You for transforming me from a fool to a follower, for bringing me into the zone of Your still, small voice. I love living this way: coming into Your Presence each morning, seeking Your will, hearing from heaven... Your heartbeat. You have profoundly altered me! The mainspring of me is entirely different than the one I had before. You have performed heart surgery -- given me a heart transplant! I am very grateful for Your surgery, and I bow before You, offering this jar of clay, as empty of EGO as I can be, presenting myself as a living sacrifice -- Yours for Your infilling, correction and completion in any ways You want or need. Here I am!

Please forgive all the wrong things I have done and thought and spoken. Thank You for receiving these and disintegrating them into particles like dust and for scattering them, dispersing them, blowing them in the wind! Thank You for Your assurance that they are now as far as the East is from the West. Obliterated and deleted from your screen. Thank You for Your forgiveness, and for imparting knowledge to my heart that I am covered and protected by Your Shield, Your Sword, Your Mantle to walk in Your Sandals. I remember the horse shows where I saw my friend doing Dresage. A powerful stallion held in her reins! This memory is vivid and inspires me, that even the men can be surrendered to Your Power, obedient to Your leading, and can I. Therefore, I gladly hand over the reins and pray You will reign indeed -- over me, and over any/all who humble themselves and pray Your will be done -- in us, on earth, as it is in heaven. 

This photograph is from a Facebook page called Live Life in Color.


No comments:

Post a Comment