Thursday, January 16, 2014

Contemporary Psalms


1-16-14

Jesus answered and said, "I thank You, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that You have hidden these things from the wise and prudent and have 
revealed them to babes."
Matthew 11:25

It is the prayer of my heart that even the "wise and prudent" will diligently seek Your true Light, not settling for lesser or artificial lights mistaking them for the Son. Sonlight -- not a "grow-light" in a greenhouse -- nothing short of the Light of Christ! 

I come before You, in Christ and by Your Holy Spirit, laying my burdens down. I listen for Your consolations, Your comfort, Your assurance, and I receive a knowing that all will be well in Your perfect time, and a knowing that Your answers in heaven are YES and AMEN because these are prayers for Your will to be done.Therefore, I will take Your yoke upon me and learn from You, for You are gentle and lowly in heart, and You desire me to find rest in You. Your yoke is easy, and Your burden is light... 

Light and Life to all You bring;
May we worship You and sing
Adoration and trust that You are listening;
As we cling to You, O God on high, we cling!

This photograph is from a Facebook page called Live Life in Color.


No comments:

Post a Comment