Thursday, December 5, 2013

Contemporary Psalms


12-5-13

Therefore, behold, I will allure her, I will bring her into the wilderness and speak comfort to her... a door of hope; she shall sing there as in the days of her youth... Then I will sow her for Myself in the earth, and I will have mercy on her who had not obtained mercy; then I will say to those who were not My people, "You are My people!" and they shall say, "You are my God!"
Hosea 2:21-23

Thank You, Father, for birthing Your Church to be a people, gathering under the Headship of Your Lamb, tended now and forever as  His sheep, Your sheep in Your Pasture. Thank You for teaching us that we belong to Christ and therefore also to You; we are Your children, justified by His victory and assembled in Him as living (and precious) stones. We come this day to the general assembly who are registered in heaven, to You, the Judge of all, the Mediator of the New Covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling that speaks better than the things of Abel. We will not refuse You who speaks! We draw to hear and heed. Your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven...

This post is based on Hosea 2 and Hebrews 12-13.
The photograph above is from a Facebook page called Live Life in Color.

No comments:

Post a Comment