Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Contemporary Psalms


12-4-13

...the pride of life is not of the Father, but is of the world.
1 John 2:16

Dear LORD and Father of mankind, I worship and praise You, preferring the better part, Your Kingdom Life, over the things we have here in the world, which we are to hold lightly.

LORD, You teach excellently concerning all things, and what it true and is not a lie is true in You and in us by Your Gracious Mercy and Revelation. Thank You for Your lovingkindness and truth! You have magnified Your Word to me. In the day when I first cried out, You answered me and strengthened my soul. You brought me into You ad You imparted Your Spirit into me so that I could come to know You personally. 

Each of us is carrying forth Your anointing, LORD< which is from You, who knows all things. Therefore we also know the truth and no lie is of the truth. We let that abide in us which we heard from the beginning. And what we heard abides in us, and we abide in the Son and the Father. In this way, the world's darkness is passing away and the true light is already shining!

This post is based on 1 John 2.
The photograph above is from a Facebook page called Live Life In Color.

No comments:

Post a Comment