Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Contemporary Psalms


12-17-13

Every word of God is pure; He is a shield to those who put their trust in Him.
Proverbs 30:5

What a gift it is to see what I see, even the gift of seeing that someone else cannot see what they cannot see. Thank You for the compassion to recognize that spiritual sight come sonly by Your gift of second birth, and that until one is born-again by Your Spirit, s/he simply cannot see the things of God. Period.

Oswald Chambers says that, to the reborn soul, "the Bible becomes its native air, its words become the storehouse of omnipotence, its commands and prophecies become alive, its limitless horizons brace the heart and mind to a new consciousness, its comforts delight the whole man..." How blessed we are to see the reality of redemption! Chambers again: 

The LORD God becomes the altogether Lovely One; it is in His Light that we see Light; it is in Him that we become new creatures. He who is the Word of God unfolds to us the revelation of God until we say in sacred rapture, "I hold in my hands the 
Thought of God."

I say again how blessed we are to have been awakened from our lethargy! By God Himself! And I hear Him saying, "Child, you cannot impart My wisdom to an unregenerated heart. Learn to recognize this and shake the dust from your feet, walking away and rejoicing that the powers of darkness over that person will be paralyzed and that My Light will reveal and heal that person by Second Birth. My Light overcomes the darkness, and it is My will to transform people into a new creations in Christ, into disciples who have nothing but a new name written all them: 

MINE!

This photograph is the amazing work of Carin Roaldset.




No comments:

Post a Comment