Monday, November 25, 2013

Contemporary Psalms


11-25-13

We are pilgrims,... the elect in sanctification of the Spirit, begotten to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ and kept by the power of God...
1 Peter 1:1-4

I thank You, God, for I am redeemed... from my aimless conduct received by tradition from my fathers.. with the precious blood of Jesus Christ... through Whom I believe in You, Who raised Him from the dead and gave Him glory so that my faith and hope are in You alone. Thank You for giving me the eyes to see that Your Word, oh LORD, endures and that You, Yourself, have commanded the blessing of Life Forevermore. I receive that gift so gratefully, praying for others who seem not to be interested in receiving it. As I pray, I stand in faith, knowing that Your Resurrection Power is able to conquer even the most dead-as-a-doornail of the dead and praying for Your Harvest at Thanksgiving, with thanksgiving.

This photograph is from a Facebook page called Live Life in Color.



No comments:

Post a Comment