Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Contemporary Psalms


11-12-13

I will put My laws in their mind and write them on their hearts; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people.
Hebrews 8:10

LORD, I thank You for being the main point and purpose of this life: our High Priest who is seated at the right hand of the throne of Majesty in the heavens, a Minister of the sanctuary and of the true tabernacle which You erected and not man.Thank You for the new covenant that had put Your laws in our minds and written them on our hearts. You are our God, and we are Your people who know You and live in You and are divinely instructed by Your Holy Spirit, Who is imparted to abide in us and guide us in all Wisdom until the day we leave this earthly sanctuary and enter fully into You, the Holiest of Holies. 

This photograph by M&D Hills Photography is from a Facebook page called 
Live Life in Color.


No comments:

Post a Comment