Sunday, August 4, 2013

Contemporary Psalms


8-4-13

Likewise you also, reckon yourselves to be dead indeed to sin but alive to God in Christ Jesus our LORD.
Romans 6:11



Father! Son! And Holy Ghost! I present myself to You as being alive from the dead. Thank You, Jesus, for Your atoning death on my behalf and that of all humanity. Before You, Father, I raise my heart and mind and arms and all that I have to dance and sing and leap, for Your Mercy has led us through a terrifying valley full of sorrow and weeping to a whole new day. We are entering into it with inestimable gratitude to You for granting us more time. We cherish the time You have extended to our surprise, and we gladly proclaim:

Glory to You, LORD Christ!
By Your Holy Spirit we proclaim it
And exclaim it 
Before the Father, forever and ever, unceasingly...
Amen.

I took this photograph when Roobie first came to live with us. Today she is emerging -- God has raised her up for another day!

No comments:

Post a Comment