Saturday, August 31, 2013

Contemporary Psalms


8-31-13

But the mercy of the LORD is from everlasting to everlasting... and His righteousness to children's children...
Psalm 103:17

Holy Triune God Most High, I am so grateful -- grateful beyond expression -- for having been chosen to be transformed from a daughter of Eve into Your daughter, covered by Christ's sacrifice and infilled (increasingly) by Your Holy Spirit int the Fullness of Life.

I am grateful to have be guided by Your Wisdom, by which Your Will is revealed to me. I don't know why was chosen to be born again and not just once, from my mother's womb. I must have been one of Your children's children, and I am so grateful for those ancestors who belonged to You..

What a gift!  To You, O Holy and Most Merciful God, I die in Christ daily, prostrating myself before You, set into the Body of Christ and counseled here by Your Holy Spirit Who has been imparted to me. I surrender this vessel to Your Will this day, and also, as my ancestors did, I surrender the children's children....

This photograph is from a Facebook page called Life With God In It.

No comments:

Post a Comment