Sunday, July 21, 2013

Contemporary Psalms


7-21-13

Teach me Your Way, O LORD; I will walk in Your Truth... for You have delivered me from the depths of Sheol... Give Your strength to Your servant and 
save the son of Your maidservant.
Psalm 86: 11,13,16

God of all, almighty and all-knowing, all powerful and all present, thank You! Thank You for opening the eyes of my eyes, the ears of my ears, the heart of my heart. Thank You for choosing me to see You as The Most High God over all the unseen powers and principalities in the spiritual realm. Thank You for depicting them and the unseen realm in the production of Bakkhai that emerged because You prodded our son. May he recall that plastic scrim, behind which were many entities, unseen by the citizens of this natural world. It was a picture of two realms, The Natural and the Supernatural, the beyond our human sight and senses

But not beyond our knowing, if only we will seek You, improving our conscious contact with You, praying only for knowledge of Your will for us and the power to carry it out. Thank You for increasing our trust in You, for all the evidence You have produced in the course of learning to seek Your Way and walk it out in our little lives. Thank You for teaching us to listen and learn from You, through Your people, the priests on earth. Thank You, thank You, thank You -- in Christ and by Your Holy Spirit I pray.

This photograph is from a Facebook page called Live Life in Color.

No comments:

Post a Comment