Monday, June 17, 2013

Contemporary Psalms


6-17-13

For the promise is to you and to your children and to all who are afar off, as many as the LORD our GOD will call.
Acts 2:39

Dear Lord and Father of mankind, forgive our foolish ways.... So much foolishness, so many fools and blind, so many twists of Your Truth. I too was like that once, and even now, saved and being sanctified, I still am still believing a whole bunch of lies and twisted ideas that You desire to reveal and heal in me. Therefore, I thank You reverently, placing myself into Your Loving Care and Correction, declaring that I am Your beloved even with errors that are being revealed in order to be healed. I repent, oh God, of all fretting and worry about how other people's salvations will arise. You, oh God, will raise them up in Your Perfect Timing. My job is to leave them -- and me -- at Your feet each day, wrapped in swaddling clothes! 

May we be nurtured into the Fullness of Life by Your Mercy and Grace, oh God. I thank You now, for what is to come forth in other hearts and mine, and for Your Blessed Assurance as I simply pray.

This photograph is from a Facebook page called Live Life in Color.




No comments:

Post a Comment