Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Contemporary Psalms


6-11-13

Come, follow Me...
Luke 8:22

God, it sometimes feels so lonely, following You, yet I must, for when I do not, I minimize or deny the importance of heeding You, I end up in a ditch or in trouble. It is not mean for me to go a separate way in order to follow You. I am accountable for Light You've shed that I refuse, and every one of us is similarly accountable. Therefore I release others who either to hear and to heed Your still, small voice. They are not my job! They belong to You! They are Yours to reach! It is okay with You that I do deeply care, and love, and so I bring many prayers to You -- concerns about family, friends, even strangers -- people I know and people I do not -- but this I know: You do. Thank You for the high honor of knowing that my prayers are heard, and the ample evidence that in this way, I am helped. Abundant thanks and praise to You, rescue and redemption. Shine forth into this dark and broken world, that many will see You and follow...

This photograph is from a Facebook page called Live Life in Color.

No comments:

Post a Comment