Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Contemporary Psalms


5-14-13

Peter... walked on the water toward Jesus. But when he looked around at the high waves, he was terrified and began to sink.
Matthew 14:29-30

Eyes fixed on You, Who stands across the stormy water with Your arms outstretched. Laser beam focus keeps me walking miraculously on the water because my gaze and my goal is You, my Savior and Lord, Who talks with me and leads me through whatever and wherever I go! If once my eyes are diverted from You, I realize that where I am is not possible, and I start to sink. Faith in You, Who is the Star Fixed, above  all other stars, must be unblinking. You have shown me that there are  many "higher powers" in the supernatural realm, but only one Most High God, and that You Are Who You Say You Are. And so I look to You only, in Christ and by Your Holy Spirit, taking one step at a time, unblinking.

This photograph is from a Facebook page called Live Life in Color.



No comments:

Post a Comment