Saturday, April 6, 2013

Contemporary Psalms


4-6-13

Have I not commanded thee? Be strong and be of good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy GOD is with thee 
whithersoever thous goest.
Joshua 1:9

Praise and thanksgiving pour forth from me as if I were fountain, flowing, which I probably am, now that You have taken over this vessel. LORD, thank You for all Your help to me and this family! Thank You for creating us and for preserving us, and for leading us and for guiding us into Your paths of Love and Light. May we walk in You and You in us! Even when we lie down to sleep, You are welcome to increase and arise, oh GOD. Find expression through us, for we are Your surrendered vessels. Open our eyes to see the freedom into which You have brought us, and keep us free indeed until the day we come to live in You fully and at last, forever -- amen!

This photograph is from a Facebook page called Live Life in Color.

No comments:

Post a Comment