Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Contemporary Psalms

4-16-13

Be careful for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.
Philippians 4:4

This is difficult, GOD, too difficult for me. Too hard. But not too hard for You. Father, In Christ and by Your Holy Spirit, I lay down my hard heart, imploring for Your Mercy to fall. You have told me that Mercy is falling, so why do I doubt? I think I am impatient, GOD, and this grieves me. Therefore this day, I lay my impatience at Your feet and I set it on fire. 

FIRE! 
FALL!

I will trust You in this matter, as Your timing is always perfect. And I thank You now for ministering mightily and lavishly at this terrible time. What has been set in motion is set in motion. Ritual versus Romance are not the only options. The one You are offering is this: Reality. Be made manifest, LORD Christ, our Savior! Your Mercy, I pray, Your Mercy!

This photograph is from a Facebook page called Live Life in Color.

No comments:

Post a Comment