Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Contemporary Psalms

3-6-13

Abstain from all appearance of evil.
1 Thessalonians 5:22

Too often, LORD, I seek counsel from another before consulting with You first. Forgive me, LORD, as I persevere in stewardship of this vessel, deleting what is either not nourishing or malnourishing. I do not do this well, and I tend to feel afraid when I do. I hear You assuring me that it is wisdom to discern Danger in Disguise, such as Control in Camouflage. But it is not necessary to "say so" or tell others what I am doing and why. I hear You saying, "There is always a way of escape; you need not always explain why you are taking it."

This photograph came to me somehow, but I don't have attribution for it, except to say thank you -- whoever sent it, sent it for such a time as this!

No comments:

Post a Comment