Friday, March 29, 2013

Contemporary Psalms

3-29-13

After this manner pray ye... Thy kingdom come;Thy will be done
 in earth, as it is in heaven.
Matthew 6:9-10

LORD, help me let go of  outcomes and any desire to measure results. Help me "walk the talk" by simply following You and trusting You to bring forth whatever You bring forth. Thank You for encouraging me to FIX my eyes on You and Your Pastures, to receive Your nourishment, Your succor, Your comfort, Your calm. Thank You for pastures that are plentiful and green, full of rigorous honesty and sobriety (emotional and otherwise). I embrace all that You long ago accomplished through Your death upon the Cross -- from forgiveness to redemption to Your victory over death. Saying "thank You" just doesn't seem enough.

This photograph is from a Facebook page called Live Life in Color.

No comments:

Post a Comment