Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Contemporary Psalms


3-27-13

A truthful witness gives honest testimony, but a false witness tells lies.
Proverbs 12:17

Father in heaven, I stand with my arms outstretched in praise and thanksgiving, for I have brought bundles and burdens to Your Feet this day, in Christ and by Your Holy Spirit.  Thank You for hearing my prayers! Thank You for all the remembrances of things past, of proofs that interceding is beneficial and efficacious! Thank You for releasing me from the clutches of whispering lies that spin me around or pull me into the vortex. Thank You for the practice! And for loving me just as I am, and for showing me, more and more, that You Are All You Say You Are.


This photograph is from a Facebook page called Live Life in Color.

No comments:

Post a Comment