Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Contemporary Psalms

3-26-13

Being confident of this very thing, that He which hath begin a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ.
Philippians 1:6

Heavenly Father, we are walking to the cross.  I thank You that, step by step, the crucifixion approaches. Daily do I die to self (Galatians 2:20); daily do I present this jar of clay as a living stone and as a living sacrifice (Romans 12:1). And daily do You arise in me, oh Spirit of God (John 3:30) as I learn to trust in You and lean not on my own understanding, but in all my ways acknowledge You (Proverbs 3:5-6). Have Your Way, oh Lord, in these earthen vessels in whom You dwell. Increase as we decrease, and may we allow You to come forth in New and Risen Life!

This photograph is from a Facebook page called Live Life in Color.

No comments:

Post a Comment