Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Contemporary Psalms


2-27-13

Beware lest anyone cheat you through philosophy and empty deceit, according to the tradition of men, according to the basic principles of the world, and not according to Christ.
Colossians 2:8

LORD, You are prompting me to generously leave others to their own business with You. It is not my business to mind other people's business -- that's Your job, and I am grateful to know that and to trust that. Thank You that my trust is built on a firm foundation of vivid evidence that You are able to come to each one of us, up close and personal. Thank You for undeniable proof that You willing and able to gently lift the veils off our eyes. Thank You for singing YourSalvation into me, sweetly. Thank You for illuminating Yourself and for igniting the "switch" that had been turned ON for keeps.  I pray that we, all believers, all Your people, would embrace and proclaim that, BECAUSE of You, we live in radiant righteousness -- in You, LORD CHRIST, and by Your Holy Spirit, both now and forever. Amen.

This drawing is by Veronica Benning. You can see more of her works on her Facebook page under Photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment