Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Contemporary Psalms

1-23-13

Father in Heaven, I thank You for sending Jesus, the Christ, our Savior and Lord, through Whom I am transformed from the "old me" into a New Creation in Christ, indwelt by His Holy Spirit and set into His Heavenly Body. You have replaced "self" and "EGO" with Your Life, which is Light, and for the rest of my days on earth, I pray You will shine forth in the darkness and lead me in Your paths of righteousness. Increase in me, this little jar of clay, filling me more and more, Your Light becoming stronger and and more in me. May my life be to Your glory and not my own, in Christ, as a beacon in the night. Your Light in the dark -- thank You GOD!

This painting by Claudia Wood Rahm is called Above and Beyond. See more of her work on Facebook at CWR Color Unchained.

No comments:

Post a Comment