Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Contemporary Psalms


1-2-13

Father in Heaven, I love the "homing device" You have implanted in every human heart that is activated (or not) by Your power and Yours Alone. I love that the pressure of OFF me because I know know thatI am unable to activate seeking in anyone else. However, I can come alongside someone seeking. I can offer Your Bread of Life that You brought to revive me, a foreign sinner, and Your Living Water for anyone who does not push away my extended hand. The purpose of my life has become, literally, serving You. Thank You for the most gratifying work there is, and for allowing me to come alongside others who are just like I was once, and offer Your encouragement and edification. In Christ and by Your Holy Spirit, I thank You!

This painting by Claudia Wood Rahm is called One Anothering. More of her work can be seen on Facebook at CWR Color Unchained.



No comments:

Post a Comment