Saturday, December 8, 2012

Downloads from God



12-8-12
Hosea 7:1-8:14; Psalm 139:7-12; Proverbs 25:20; 2 John 1-13

Ephraim is a cake unturned and has hired lovers and has made many altars for sin that I do not accept. Anyone who denies Christ cannot abide in Him and cannot be His disciple. Yet I have found some who are walking in truth despite many deceivers who deny that Jesus Christ came in the flesh. These are the born-again; these are the saints; they are the fellowship of believers; they are the priesthood of Christ. There is unity in Him and just one doctrine: Jesus, the Lamb Who Died; Jesus, Who came to earth, Who lived in mortal flesh, Who died and rose, Who now lives at the center of My Eternal Purpose, and will live forever.

Painting by Sheila Graham-Smith is entitled Outer Light and is just one example of her wonderful work. I wish I had more images to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment