Friday, December 7, 2012

Download from God




12-7-12
Hosea 5:1-6:11; Psalm 139:1-6; Proverbs 29:19; 1 John 5:1-21

See, child, that My life lives in you who are being transformed by My regenerating power into harmony with Me. And this is your testimony: that I have given you eternal life, and this life is in My Son. He who has the Son has life; he who does not have the Son does not have life. You are in Him Who is true, for there are three that bear witness in heaven: the Father, the Word, and the Holy Spirit, and these three are one. Therefore blow the ram’s horn, My child! Blow one long, strong trumpet blast. Do this for Me, who lives in you, increasingly, day by day, as you allow.

Painting entitled Poinsettia by Veronica Benning, whose work can be seen on her Facebook page.
\ 

No comments:

Post a Comment