Monday, November 5, 2012

I Can Help You Publish!


There are now TWO WAYS I can help you publish:

One is a coffee-table book that is expensive ($30 per copy) -- excellent when art or photography is a key feature, but best envisioned as a family heirloom. I call this product my Legacy Tributes, which you can explore by clicking on the label (displayed on the right-hand side) for Legacy Tributes.

The other is a 6”x9” paperback through Createspace, which provides a book that is top-notch, with a glossy cover and quality interior pages. I call this product Possibilities in Paperback, which you can explore by clicking on the label (again displayed on the right-hand side) for Possibilities in Paperback.

If you want to see some of my published work, google Amazon and search under my full name: Whitney McKendree Moore. Also, I can e-mail a PDF sample if your computer is able to receive large attachment files. Either way, I look forward to helping more people dust off their important memories and get them packaged into books that can be passed forward, from one generation to the next.

No comments:

Post a Comment