Monday, November 5, 2012

Downloads from God



11-5-12
Ezekiel 1:1-2:10; Psalm 119:153-160; Proverbs 28:12; Hebrews 1:1-14

This is the Eve of Election, and you are sing that song My poet sang, and yes, it is the eve of destruction. You sing as you watch and wait, remembering what I have told you: all you can do is all you can do. Be ready at all times, as you are, for My Holy Spirit is the oil in your lamp. I live in you, and you live in Me. Be not deceived (as will many -- even some of the elect), but vigilant to remember that many false prophets will rise up and deceive. Lawlessness will abound, but your love for Me will endure and not grow cold, nor My love for you, which is eternal and beyond the limits of time. As you endure, remember that, as lightning comes from the east and flashes to the west, so also will My coming be. In hope, you are waiting; soon you see.

Painting entitled High Places by Claudia Wood Rahm. Google her as "cwrcolor unchained" or visit her website at cwrcolorunchained.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment